Re: PGAdmin3 crashes on adding tables to Querybuilder

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <csegyud(at)vnet(dot)hu>, "Diego A(dot) Gil" <diego(at)adminsa(dot)com>
Cc: "Pgadmin-Support (E-mail)" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGAdmin3 crashes on adding tables to Querybuilder
Date: 2004-07-01 07:12:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hey, don't worry about it - I wasn't having a go at you or anything. Please keep the bug reports coming....

Unfortunately the Query Builder uses part of wxWindows (or wxWidgets as it's now called), that simply doesn't work on GTK. I have reported it to the wx team, but noone seemed interested, and the problem is way beyond my understanding of it. The current builds are broken on Windows at the moment following some failed attempts to work around the problem.

Regards, Dave