Re: ODBC SQLSetPos Delete problem

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Lothar Behrens" <lothar(dot)behrens(at)lollisoft(dot)de>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC SQLSetPos Delete problem
Date: 2004-09-14 18:09:01
Lists: pgsql-odbc

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org on behalf of Lothar Behrens
Sent: Tue 9/14/2004 6:07 PM
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [ODBC] ODBC SQLSetPos Delete problem

> I can try to debug the ODBC library, but I do not understand the full
> source, so I need a little help.

Unfortunately that is the problem - there isn't anyone left on the project who really understands the source code, and in fact the cursor code is very experimental and was one of the last features worked on by the last guy that did know what he was doing :-(

I have (very) limited time right now, but if you let me have some more details of the problem I'll see if I can help at all (no promises though).

Regards, Dave