Re: Patches and a .po file

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patches and a .po file
Date: 2006-09-27 11:13:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I've just been playing with it in Slackware and couldn't make it crash
at all. What OS are you on? I know at one point there was an issue with
Ubuntu that made the styled text controls unstable.

It might be worth resetting to the default view for that form, either by
selecting the option from the view menu if you can, or by removing the
frmQuery/Perspective setting form your settings file.

> Doing some checks on the windows release, I found something weird. My
> current setting for user's language is french. I go in the View menu,
> choose Default view... and all panels' titles are now in
> english. If I
> hide a panel or if I hide and show the complete window, all panels'
> titles change to french. Weird, isn't it ? :)

This should be fixed in SVN now.

Thanks, Dave.