Re: Interactive docs comment submissions

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, "PostgreSQL WWW" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Interactive docs comment submissions
Date: 2006-09-20 10:34:10
Lists: pgsql-www

Agreed, we need to do something, and in lieu of a better idea a
community login seems like a good idea.

What worries me more is the amount of load the server is handling
because of this garbage - if the system is working as planned, we're not
even seeing much of the spam because the regexp filters will be
rejecting it. Each one still requires php and postgresql resources to be
processed though.

/D