Re: [COMMITTERS] psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Fixed dllname of win32 ANSI: psqlodbca Unicode:

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>, "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [COMMITTERS] psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Fixed dllname of win32 ANSI: psqlodbca Unicode:
Date: 2006-08-30 07:49:12
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-odbc

As I mentioned in my reply to Saito-san, I can include DTC in the build
(compilation problems aside) if people don't object to me adding the VC8
runtimes to the package.

There are other advantages to doing that of course - we can standardize
the build env on the tools that MS now provide for free, so anyone can
hack the code without needing version specific hacks (such as the
delayed libpq load).

Regards, Dave.