Re: pgAdminIII ON SUSE Linux Enterprise Disktop 10.!!

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdminIII ON SUSE Linux Enterprise Disktop 10.!!
Date: 2006-08-29 11:09:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

In fact, I have just pulled them out. Whilst I can now prevent them
being closed, I cannot check which tab is being closed, nor have I found
any way to see which tabs are actually visible at any point in time
which is a major issue for frmMain because we only want to query for the
minimum amount of tabs required to maintain performance.

Perhaps when wxAuiMultiNotebook is a little more mature...

:-(

Regards, Dave.