Re: Problem with mailing list?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Zdenek Kotala" <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)Sun(dot)COM>, "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Date: 2006-08-23 07:14:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The problem with your recent pgadmin-hackers mail is that it was too
large (~150KB iirc) thus was automatically dropped by the list server.

BTW, infrastructure related mails such as this should probably go to
pgsql-www or webmaster, and me or scrappy if required. In particular
Bruce & Josh are certainly the wrong people!

Regards, Dave.