Re: pgadmin option enhancement request

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <rwieland(at)acm(dot)org>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin option enhancement request
Date: 2006-07-18 20:15:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Search path is not something that can be sensibly set in pgAdmin because
it's a per database setting, and the only database pgAdmin ever knows
about is the maintenance DB.

We only ever set it when upgrading Slony clusters though, so you might
be able to get the desired result by adding a search_path variable to
either your database or login role (user) object.

Regards, Dave.