Re: pgagent status always successful

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <erics(at)ameri-title(dot)com>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgagent status always successful
Date: 2006-06-30 07:57:13
Lists: pgadmin-support

Yes, it's a bug. Please give the attached patch to xtra/pgagent/job.cpp
a whirl and see if it helps. You should get a result of -1 if there is
an error executing the script, otherwise whatever the return value of
the script is.

Note that on Windows there is currently no way to get the script return
value.

Please let me know if it works as expected.

Regards, Dave