Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5179 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . src/frm

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r5179 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . src/frm
Date: 2006-05-23 21:42:34
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

You never asked for any such thing!! You simply said you wouldn't accept
a wxGrid based patch, but would give no reason why!

> I made very clear that messing around with the query tool is
> unacceptable to me since it was and is *the* essence of pgadmin to me.

pgAdmin is a community project, it is not *your* project. Unless there
are legitimate reasons, not to accept any new, useful functionality,
then will will do exactly that to improve the product for our users.

> You want me out, I am out.

When did *anyone* say they wanted you out? I just want you to calm down
and seriously consider if there are actually any actual problems with
the current code, or if you are fighting for no real reason.

Regards, Dave.