Re: BUG #2399: Postgis DLL corrupted

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Alvaro" <alvaro001(at)yahoo(dot)com>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #2399: Postgis DLL corrupted
Date: 2006-04-18 07:28:13
Lists: pgsql-bugs

All the functions are in liblwgeom.dll in the 8.1 distribution. You'd
have to ask the PostGIS people why they changed.

To reload your DB, I would suggest creating a new one containing the new
versions of the PostGIS functions, then load your database, ignoring any
error about pre-exising functions. I don't know if there are any other
steps you should take to do the upgrade - check the PostGIS docs for
that info.

Regards, Dave.