Re: Query results in grid, new patch

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
Cc: "Edward Di Geronimo Jr(dot)" <edigeronimo(at)xtracards(dot)com>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Query results in grid, new patch
Date: 2006-03-06 14:34:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Fixed.

> .) Could the initial size of the columns be choosen so, that
> the captions
> are not cut off?

Possible todo for anyone that wants to try it!

> Or, even better, pgadmin could remember the
> with of the columns
> between selects, at least if the captions stay the same...

Fixed.

> .) On OSX, the gray background looks rather strange, white
> would be a better choice I believe.

That seems to be the default for the grid control on OSX (see the Edit
Grid which is also gray). It is white on other platforms though - I'll
see if I can find a safe way to change it which won't affect people with
'negative' color schemes.

Cheers, Dave.