Re: Query results in grid, new patch

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Edward Di Geronimo Jr(dot)" <edigeronimo(at)xtracards(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Query results in grid, new patch
Date: 2006-02-28 11:33:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

OK, can this be solved with wx ctlGrid class derived from wxGrid that
does a SetFocus on itself when a column or row is selected?

> > Other than that, my only comment is the column headers
> which look even
> > messier than they did previously (because the text appears to be
> > centered rather than left justified). Can you alter it to
> place the data
> > type on the line below, as per the Edit Grid please?
>
> I changed it to left justify the text and display the data type on the
> line below.
>
> New patch attached.

Thanks, looking good. We should probably tweak the edit grid to match
the left justified style when this gets accepted.

Note to Andreas: unless you have any concrete technical reasons why this
patch should not be applied, I'm fully intending to accept it once the
current wrinkles are ironed out. Please shout now rather than later!!

Regards, Dave.