Re: What happend to odbc.sql & odbc-drop.sql

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Todd Denniston" <Todd(dot)Denniston(at)ssa(dot)crane(dot)navy(dot)mil>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: What happend to odbc.sql & odbc-drop.sql
Date: 2006-02-14 09:02:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I would guess so, but I have no knowledge of that document.

> It might be good to add that little tidbit to your faq.html
> {patch attached,
> but needs spell checked}.

Thanks, but as you're the first person I recall to ever ask that
question, I don't think it really counts as a faq :-) An update to the
kandalaya document would seem more appropriate.

> and on the subscription page, the link to the FAQ seems broken too.
> http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr?domain=postgresql.org&
> func=lists-long-full&extra=pgsql-odbc

No, that's maintained by Majordomo, the mailer software. I'm not sure if
we can change that - I'll ask the admin.

Thanks, Dave.