Re: move to usenet?

From: "David Olbersen" <DOlbersen(at)stbernard(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: move to usenet?
Date: 2003-08-20 21:44:28
Lists: pgsql-general

David,

What is the point of bottom posting anymore? I thought it had to do with turn-around time so that you could re-read whatever it is you wrote a "long time ago". I highly doubt you would know, but is there an easy way to make Outlook 2000 (not Express) bottom post? I've searched groups.google.com for it and found only things like "Copy & paste your signature", etc.

Full-quoting is just a pain when it comes to searching on google, since a reply may only consist of quoted messages and then a "read the whole message" link.

David Olbersen
iGuard Engineer
St. Bernard Software