Installation problem question

From: "Luba Alpin" <Lalpin(at)storeage(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Installation problem question
Date: 2006-02-01 09:38:12
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am trying to install PostgreSQL 8.1 on Windows2003 Standard Edition
and installation failed.

Attached is the log that I corresponded to it from Installer dialog. I
can find the reason of 'Access is denied'

message that I see in this file. Or may be this isn't a reason of the
problem.

Please help me. Thanks.

Regards,

Luba Alpin.

Attachment Content-Type Size
initdb.log application/octet-stream 1.8 KB