PostgreSQL references in the Middle East

From: "Jan Geluk (Collis)" <geluk(at)collis(dot)nl>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL references in the Middle East
Date: 2011-11-07 05:04:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear all,

For our customer in Dubai, we are looking for references of PostgreSQL implementations in the Middle East, preferably in the GCC countries, preferably in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai / Abu Dhabi).

Please help me in this matter.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Jan Geluk
Managing Director

Collis UAE
PO Box 341060
Dubai Silicon Oasis
M: + 971 50 674 2380
www.collisdubai.com

Collis Netherlands
T: + 31 71 581 36 36
F: + 31 71 581 36 30
M: + 31 65 112 16 07
www.collis.nl
This e-mail message is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or forwarding, copying or printing of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error please return it to the sender, and delete your copy from your system.