Re: Problem with ExclusiveLock on inserts

From: Бородин Владимир <root(at)simply(dot)name>
To: emre(at)hasegeli(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with ExclusiveLock on inserts
Date: 2014-02-13 09:23:06
Lists: pgsql-performance

Cool. How much ram do you have on your server and what is the size of the database?

My settings of 32 GB was set due to recommendation of 25% from here [1]. Right now I am going to investigate the content of buffer cache with pg_buffercache and maybe OS page cache with recently released pg_stat_kcache to determine the optimal size for my load profile.

[1] http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/runtime-config-resource.html

--
Да пребудет с вами сила...
http://simply.name