Issue while using PostgreSql 8.4.

From: Atul Kumar <Atul_Kumar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Issue while using PostgreSql 8.4.
Date: 2010-12-23 08:31:08
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-general pgsql-sql

Hi,
I am using PostgreSql 8.4 for my web application also am using following technology stacks:

1> Java

2> Window XP (OS).

3> JBoss Server4.2.
My issue is, first time I am creating the table and inserting some rows of data. After doing some logic going to delete that table . I am observing application is getting hang while executing statement.execute().

Please suggest me how to fix this issue.

Thanks
Atul Kumar

DISCLAIMER