Re: mixed, named notation support

From: Steve Prentice <prentice(at)cisco(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, Bernd Helmle <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de>, PostgreSQL-development Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: mixed, named notation support
Date: 2009-08-03 19:18:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Aug 3, 2009, at 9:38 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> I sent several notes adding for all patches to be added to
> commitfest.postgresql.org prior to the start of CommitFest; AFAIK,
> this one was never added.

Hi Robert,

The patch for plpgsql was added as a comment to Pavel's patch. I added
it as a comment because it wouldn't make since to commit it or even
review it separately. This was done on the wiki before the migration.
Perhaps that was not the correct way to add it to the commitfest. If
not, my apologies.

-Steve