Re: Problems compiling PostgreSQL 7.3.3-1 under Win98

From: "Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print" <SHenshall(at)westcountry-design-print(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'Diogo de Oliveira Biazus' <diogo(at)ikono(dot)com(dot)br>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems compiling PostgreSQL 7.3.3-1 under Win98
Date: 2003-06-19 10:09:03
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I can compile the latest version on win98se
I'll send you my libpostgres.a if you offlist
(I can send you the entire source tree if you need it)
I'm not sure if I need identical configure options to you or not, if so tell
me your configure options and I will recompile.
- Stuart
P.S. Sorry for the format mangling - beyond my control :(