Remote PostgreSQL DBA opportunity

From: "Machovec, Israel" <Israel(dot)Machovec(at)DISYS(dot)COM>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Remote PostgreSQL DBA opportunity
Date: 2011-11-22 12:45:44
Lists: pgsql-jobs

I was referred her by a friend and would love to share this attractive job opportunity with your group.

Remote PostgreSQL DBA opportunity with a Fortune 500 Client in the Information Technology Services Industry

OUR CLIENT

Our client is a Fortune 500 company located in Dallas, TX. This is a Remote opportunity allowing you to work from anywhere within the US. This is a contract to hire opportunity!

The client is looking for someone in their group to be the "GO-TO" PostgreSQL DBA. They are a MS SQL Server shop, so they may require some SQL Server work on the side. Working with multiple operating systems is a plus! MUST have experience with installing applications! For more information contact Israel at israel(dot)machovec(at)disys(dot)com

WHY WORK FOR DISYS?
DISYS ranked 7th place on the Staffing Industry Analysts' (SIA) 2011 list of fastest-growing U.S. based staffing firms. DISYS Consultants are often considered trusted advisors to our clients' Managers, Directors, VPs and CIOs. In the consulting world, value is delivered through individuals and not just the consulting company's name recognition. Our consultants are true industry and technology experts, hand picked through a Customized Recruiting Process which involves internal and independent third party skills assessment tests to provide an unbiased skill match to our clients.

Choosing an employer and changing jobs is one of the toughest decisions individuals make in their lifetime. That is why you want to choose a company like DISYS that looks out for its employees and consultants and empowers them with opportunities and choices. We have established a workplace community of exceptional professionals who, individually and collectively, want to contribute to and be part of a high-performance organization. DISYS is a type of company that understands and respects the work-life balance. We also offer above market standard compensation and a variety of benefits comparable with most market leaders, including:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance

* Vacation, Holiday, Sick, and Bereavement Leave

* 401K Retirement Plans

* Employee Referral Program

* Tuition Reimbursement Program

Candidate must be US Citizen or Green card Holder

Send your resumes to israel(dot)machovec(at)disys(dot)com

Israel Machovec
Technical Recruiter
Digital Intelligence Systems Corp. (DISYS)
3480 Preston Ridge Two, Suite 150
Alpharetta GA 30005
Direct: 678.436.5794
Mobile: 770.231.1436
Fax: 770.569.5792
israel(dot)machovec(at)disys(dot)com<mailto:israel(dot)machovec(at)disys(dot)com>
www.disys.com<http://www.disys.com/>
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/israel-machovec/30/55a/878
http://www.facebook.com/DISYS
***Follow me on Twitter for updates on all the newest positions! @DISYSAtlanta

Join the DISYSAtlanta Networking Group on Linkedin to stay up to date on our current openings!

[cid:image002(dot)png(at)01CCA8EA(dot)BCCA7420]