Re: Sending lot of records

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Simeo Reig'" <simreig(at)terra(dot)es>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Sending lot of records
Date: 2002-01-08 16:33:11
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Does this use the Jet engine? I know I can't open dynamic recordsets in
Access 2000 with DAO without using Jet, so that might be the culprit for the
multiple record transfer. Also = should be faster than like of course. Have
you Vacuumed Analysed? If the query performs well under psql then see if you
can get an explicit pass-through query maybe?
- Stuart