Re: gmake error.

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: gmake error.
Date: 2001-10-15 08:32:12
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

1) I just used make (I believe cygwin make is gmake)
2) No idea. I just ran ./configure then make then make install when I built
7.1.2
3) There's been a few other postings about that. Jason reported that
readline requires cygncurses5.dll. You can get previous versions by
selecting prev from the cygwin setup when you get the list of packages (you
can also get a full listing of packages by clicking the full/part button).
If you download to a local directory have a look at:
<root>\latest\latest\ncurses
and see if you have a directory called libncurses5 with a file something
like libncurses5-5.2-1.tar.bz2 in it. This should have a suitable dll in it.
- Stuart