RE: RE: Difference between insert by a function and per ha nd

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'DI Hasenöhrl' <i(dot)hasenoehrl(at)aon(dot)at>
Cc: "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: RE: Difference between insert by a function and per ha nd
Date: 2001-06-22 10:12:10
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Try giving a primary key with just one field (I tend to add 'junk'
serials for this purpose). I seem to hazily recall something about problems
with multiple field primary keys (very hazy can't remember what, where or
why). I have no idea why row versioning isn't working for you. It may be
related to the other problems you've been having. As to Postgresql 7.1.2
I've not had any problems except getting it to run as a service under NT
(runs fine manually on NT).
hope something here helps,
- Stuart