RE: Difference between insert by a function and per hand

From: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'DI Hasenöhrl' <i(dot)hasenoehrl(at)aon(dot)at>
Cc: "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Difference between insert by a function and per hand
Date: 2001-06-22 09:31:44
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Maybe a difference in the versions I'm using. Postgresql 7.1.2, ODBC
7.01.0005 (get at http://odbc.postgresql.org ) and MS Access 2K. If you can
I'd advise upgrading the postgresql parts of the setup. The only other thing
I can think of is Access getting confused about Primary Keys or similar. Do
you have single field primary keys?
- Stuart