pgsql: Make Unicode makefile parallel-safe

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(at)eisentraut(dot)org>
To: pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Make Unicode makefile parallel-safe
Date: 2021-10-04 18:29:16
Lists: pgsql-committers

Make Unicode makefile parallel-safe

Fix the rules so that each rule is parallel safe, using the same
trickery that we use elsewhere in the tree for rules that produce more
than one output file. Refactor the whole makefile so that there is
less repetition.

Discussion: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/18e34084-aab1-1b4c-edd1-c4f9fb04f714%40enterprisedb.com

Branch
------