pgsql: Repair two portability oversights of new test

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Repair two portability oversights of new test
Date: 2021-09-30 13:04:55
Lists: pgsql-committers

Repair two portability oversights of new test

First, as pointed out by Tom Lane and Michael Paquier, I failed to
realize that Windows' PostgresNode needs an extra pg_hba.conf line
(added by PostgresNode->set_replication_conf, called internally by
->init() when 'allows_streaming=>1' is given -- but I purposefully
omitted that). I think a good fix should be to have nodes with only
'has_archiving=>1' set up for replication too, but that's a bigger
discussion. Fix it by calling ->set_replication_conf, which is not
unprecedented, as pointed out by Andrew Dunstan.

I also forgot to uncomment a ->finish() call for a pumpable IPC::Run
file descriptor. Apparently this is innocuous in almost all platforms.

Backpatch to 14. The older branches were added this file too, but not
this particular part of the test.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/3000074.1632947632@sss.pgh.pa.us
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/YVT7qwhR8JmC2kfz@paquier.xyz

Branch
------
REL_14_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/e3731bac52cf049bed965aa4f96cb073ed044b68

Modified Files
src/test/recovery/t/026_overwrite_contrecord.pl | 3 ++-