pgsql: Fix busted test for ldap_initialize.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Fix busted test for ldap_initialize.
Date: 2021-07-10 17:19:48
Lists: pgsql-committers

Fix busted test for ldap_initialize.

Sigh ... I was expecting AC_CHECK_LIB to do something it didn't,
namely update LIBS. This led to not finding ldap_initialize.
Fix by moving the probe for ldap_initialize. In some sense this
is more correct anyway, since (at least for now) we care about
whether ldap_initialize exists in libldap not libldap_r.

Per buildfarm member elver and local testing.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/17083-a19190d9591946a7@postgresql.org

Branch
------
master