pgsql: Fix outdated comment that talked about seek position of WAL file

From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)iki(dot)fi>
To: pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Fix outdated comment that talked about seek position of WAL file
Date: 2021-06-16 09:47:49
Lists: pgsql-committers

Fix outdated comment that talked about seek position of WAL file.

Since commit c24dcd0cfd, we have been using pg_pread() to read the WAL
file, which doesn't change the seek position (unless we fall back to
the implementation in src/port/pread.c). Update comment accordingly.

Backpatch-through: 12, where we started to use pg_pread()

Branch
------
master

Details