pgsql: Update pgindent's typedefs blacklist, and make it easier to adju

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Update pgindent's typedefs blacklist, and make it easier to adju
Date: 2018-03-27 22:15:44
Lists: pgsql-committers

Update pgindent's typedefs blacklist, and make it easier to adjust.

It seems that all buildfarm members are now using the <stdbool.h> code
path, so that none of them report "bool" as a typedef. We still need it
to be treated that way, so adjust pgindent to force that whether or not
it's in the given list.

Also, the recent introduction of LLVM infrastructure has caused the
appearance of some typedef names that we definitely *don't* want
treated as typedefs, such as "string" and "abs". Extend the existing
blacklist to include these. (Additions based on comparing v10's
typedefs list to what the buildfarm is currently emitting.)

Rearrange the code so that the lists of whitelisted/blacklisted
names are a bit easier to find and modify.

Andrew Dunstan and Tom Lane

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/28690.1521912334@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/ef1978d6ed1e4defe18d250226460409e6cd5447

Modified Files
src/tools/pgindent/pgindent | 21 ++++++++++++++++++---