pgsql: Improve comments in vacuum_rel() and analyze_rel().

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Improve comments in vacuum_rel() and analyze_rel().
Date: 2017-10-05 14:47:52
Lists: pgsql-committers

Improve comments in vacuum_rel() and analyze_rel().

Remove obsolete references to get_rel_oids(). Avoid listing specific
relkinds in the comments, since we seem unable to keep such things
in sync with the code, and it's not all that helpful anyhow.

Noted by Michael Paquier, though I rewrote the comments a bit more.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CAB7nPqTWiN9zwKTaOrsnKiGDChqRt7C1+CiiDk4N4OMn92rs6A@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master