pgsql: simplehash: Additional tweaks to make specifying an allocator wo

From: Robert Haas <rhaas(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: simplehash: Additional tweaks to make specifying an allocator wo
Date: 2017-02-09 20:05:04
Lists: pgsql-committers

simplehash: Additional tweaks to make specifying an allocator work.

Even if we don't emit definitions for SH_ALLOCATE and SH_FREE, we
still need prototypes. The user can't define them before including
simplehash.h because SH_TYPE isn't available yet.

For the allocator to be able to access private_data, it needs to
become an argument to SH_CREATE. Previously we relied on callers
to set that after returning from SH_CREATE, but SH_CREATE calls
SH_ALLOCATE before returning.

Dilip Kumar, reviewed by me.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/72257f95781af97108fa9a9e7224ec81a90e7693

Modified Files
src/backend/executor/execGrouping.c | 3 +--
src/backend/nodes/tidbitmap.c | 2 +-
src/include/lib/simplehash.h | 10 ++++++++--