pgsql: Fix start WAL filename for concurrent backups from standby

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Fix start WAL filename for concurrent backups from standby
Date: 2016-07-11 10:48:37
Lists: pgsql-committers

Fix start WAL filename for concurrent backups from standby

On a standby, ThisTimelineID is always 0, so we would generate a
filename in timeline 0 even for other timelines. Instead, use starttli
which we have retreived from the controlfile.

Report by: Francesco Canovai in bug #14230
Author: Marco Nenciarini
Reviewed by: Michael Paquier and Amit Kapila

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/87d84d67bb15752c79a1c07e603126830642ac84

Modified Files
src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c | 2 +-