pgsql: Remove dead code in win32.h.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Remove dead code in win32.h.
Date: 2016-04-21 20:59:41
Lists: pgsql-committers

Remove dead code in win32.h.

There's no longer a need for the MSVC-version-specific code stanza that
forcibly redefines errno code symbols, because since commit 73838b52 we're
unconditionally redefining them in the stanza before this one anyway.
Now it's merely confusing and ugly, so get rid of it; and improve the
comment that explains what's going on here.

Although this is just cosmetic, back-patch anyway since I'm intending
to back-patch some less-cosmetic changes in this same hunk of code.

Branch
------
master

Details