pgsql: Fix improper initialization order for readline.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Fix improper initialization order for readline.
Date: 2015-12-17 21:56:05
Lists: pgsql-committers

Fix improper initialization order for readline.

Turns out we must set rl_basic_word_break_characters *before* we call
rl_initialize() the first time, because it will quietly copy that value
elsewhere --- but only on the first call. (Love these undocumented
dependencies.) I broke this yesterday in commit 2ec477dc8108339d;
like that commit, back-patch to all active branches. Per report from
Pavel Stehule.

Branch
------
REL9_1_STABLE