pgsql: Further fix for psql's code for locale-aware formatting of numer

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Further fix for psql's code for locale-aware formatting of numer
Date: 2015-09-25 16:21:10
Lists: pgsql-committers

Further fix for psql's code for locale-aware formatting of numeric output.

(Third time's the charm, I hope.)

Additional testing disclosed that this code could mangle already-localized
output from the "money" datatype. We can't very easily skip applying it
to "money" values, because the logic is tied to column right-justification
and people expect "money" output to be right-justified. Short of
decoupling that, we can fix it in what should be a safe enough way by
testing to make sure the string doesn't contain any characters that would
not be expected in plain numeric output.

Branch
------
REL9_5_STABLE

Details