pgsql: Enable transforms modules to build and test on Cygwin.

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Enable transforms modules to build and test on Cygwin.
Date: 2015-07-18 14:11:15
Lists: pgsql-committers

Enable transforms modules to build and test on Cygwin.

This still doesn't work correctly with Python 3, but I am committing
this so we can get Cygwin buildfarm members building with Python 2.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/00eff86cb8c2c9de9197197b4176362d1433f8f6

Modified Files
contrib/hstore_plperl/Makefile | 4 ++++
contrib/hstore_plpython/Makefile | 5 +++++
contrib/ltree_plpython/Makefile | 5 +++++
3 files changed, 14 insertions(+)