pgsql: Don't track DEALLOCATE in pg_stat_statements.

From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)iki(dot)fi>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Don't track DEALLOCATE in pg_stat_statements.
Date: 2014-08-25 16:18:24
Lists: pgsql-committers

Don't track DEALLOCATE in pg_stat_statements.

We also don't track PREPARE, nor do we track planning time in general, so
let's ignore DEALLOCATE as well for consistency.

Backpatch to 9.4, but not further than that. Although it seems unlikely that
anyone is relying on the current behavior, this is a behavioral change.

Fabien Coelho

Branch
------
REL9_4_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/642aadff7ff6704e2afee360ca98b78a4fba6629

Modified Files
contrib/pg_stat_statements/pg_stat_statements.c | 5 ++++-