BUG #8583: I can't install this product

From: gladchenkoigor(at)hotmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #8583: I can't install this product
Date: 2013-11-07 11:30:14
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 8583
Logged by: Igor Gladchenko
Email address: gladchenkoigor(at)hotmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.1
Operating system: Windows XP SP3

can't install this product. When I run setup I get the following message:
"There has been an error.
Unable to write inside the TEMP environment variable path".
I have the following environment variables: Temp=C:\Temp
Tmp=C:\Tmp.
What to do?