BUG #8330: Accessing Postgres database on iOS Application

From: prateek(at)kansara(dot)in
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #8330: Accessing Postgres database on iOS Application
Date: 2013-07-25 07:22:15
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 8330
Logged by: Prateek Kansara
Email address: prateek(at)kansara(dot)in
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.4
Operating system: iOS

Respected Sir/madam,

I am working on an application for iPad which will access
database from a PostgreSQL Server. I have checked your documentation on
PostgreSQL for iOS and even tried with the application. But I get a linker
error with the new Xcode 4.6.3 and many more errors. Other errors are just
the ARC errors. I want to know if you can help me with the linking problem
or if you can provide with the update of this program. so I can use it in my
application.

Thanks for your help! Please look into my query.