BUG #8256: query screen on pgAdmin is show blank

From: dmcmillan(at)snapadvances(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #8256: query screen on pgAdmin is show blank
Date: 2013-06-26 15:25:43
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 8256
Logged by: Dan
Email address: dmcmillan(at)snapadvances(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.4
Operating system: Mac OS version 10.8.4

pgadmin 1.16.1

java version "1.7.0_21"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.21-b01, mixed mode)

distribution postgresql-9.2.4-1-osx.dmg

The query window had 3 areas, the scratch area, the main sql area and the
results area. The only pane that shows up for me is the scratch pane.

It was working when I installed it initially. I didn't make any changes and
do not believe I updated any os software (although I could be mistaken
there). It stopped working about 3 days ago as far as I can tell.