BUG #7657: Create Table doesn't create columns

From: Matt(at)rigminder(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #7657: Create Table doesn't create columns
Date: 2012-11-13 16:59:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 7657
Logged by: Matt
Email address: Matt(at)rigminder(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.4
Operating system: Windows Server Standard SP2

When I run the following statement, the table is created, but there are no
columns:

CREATE TABLE "mod_1237" ("Collecteddepth" float8 NOT NULL, "Collectedtime"
float8 NOT NULL, "CollectedData" Varchar(45) NOT NULL, "Collectedpass"
float8 NOT NULL, "Collectedmodtime" float8 NOT NULL) WITH (OIDS = FALSE);

I know I'm not creating a primary key, but that shouldn't prevent the
columns from being generated. When I run this code it also doesn't generate
any errors so everything looks fine until I try to write to the table. Any
ideas as to why this wouldn't work or how to make a table with the given
columns?

Thanks,
Matt