BUG #7584: pgadmin crash due to font change in UI

From: ronnydobbelsteijn(at)yahoo(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #7584: pgadmin crash due to font change in UI
Date: 2012-10-05 02:19:15
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 7584
Logged by: Ronny
Email address: ronnydobbelsteijn(at)yahoo(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.1
Operating system: Windows

I changed the font in pgAdmin III UI Maintenance to one that makes the
program crash. I have re installed the total package and after that
separately pgAdmin but it picks up the same font and thus crashes again. Can
not change font; when I press options the system crashes. Where is the font
stored, and how to change?