pgsql: Increase MAX_SYSCACHE_CALLBACKS from 20 to 32.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Increase MAX_SYSCACHE_CALLBACKS from 20 to 32.
Date: 2012-06-20 23:48:14
Lists: pgsql-committers

Increase MAX_SYSCACHE_CALLBACKS from 20 to 32.

By my count there are 18 callers of CacheRegisterSyscacheCallback in the
core code in HEAD, so we are potentially leaving as few as 2 slots for any
add-on code to use (though possibly not all these callers would actually
activate in any particular session). That doesn't seem like a lot of
headroom, so let's pump it up a little.

Branch
------
master