pgsql: Delete the temporary file used in buffered GiST build, after the

From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)iki(dot)fi>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Delete the temporary file used in buffered GiST build, after the
Date: 2012-05-30 09:06:11
Lists: pgsql-committers

Delete the temporary file used in buffered GiST build, after the build.

There were two bugs here: We forgot to call gistFreeBuildBuffers() function
at the end of build, and we passed interXact == true to BufFileCreateTemp,
so the file wasn't automatically cleaned up at end-of-transaction either.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/be02b16826ec9789ed3cb06e4e7531c94e497118

Modified Files
src/backend/access/gist/gistbuild.c | 1 +
src/backend/access/gist/gistbuildbuffers.c | 2 +-