BUG #6357: cant download

From: stef(dot)couston(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #6357: cant download
Date: 2011-12-24 15:48:33
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 6357
Logged by: Stephane
Email address: stef(dot)couston(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.2
Operating system: Mac OS X 10.6.8

Hello

I didn't manage to download your product, and it is written this

Unable to create PostgreSQL database: PT3 DB
Reason: Unable to login to database (template1). Reason: could not connect
to server: No such file or directory Is the server running locally and
accepting connections on Unix domain socket "/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432"?

And I do't know what I can do to resolve that.

Regards