pgsql: Initialize myProcLocks queues just once, at postmaster startup.

From: Robert Haas <rhaas(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Initialize myProcLocks queues just once, at postmaster startup.
Date: 2011-11-02 02:54:23
Lists: pgsql-committers

Initialize myProcLocks queues just once, at postmaster startup.

In assert-enabled builds, we assert during the shutdown sequence that
the queues have been properly emptied, and during process startup that
we are inheriting empty queues. In non-assert enabled builds, we just
save a few cycles.

Branch
------
master