pgsql: Don't include local line on platforms without support

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Don't include local line on platforms without support
Date: 2011-05-30 18:28:17
Lists: pgsql-committers

Don't include local line on platforms without support

Since we now include a sample line for replication on local
connections in pg_hba.conf, don't include it where local
connections aren't available (such as on win32).

Also make sure we use authmethodlocal and not authmethod on
the sample line.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/764bde0f1641cc3aafa2c221c56bd3a8129d9e3b

Modified Files
src/backend/libpq/pg_hba.conf.sample | 2 +-