Re: select * and save into a text file failed

From: "Lee Wu" <Lwu(at)mxlogic(dot)com>
To: "Lee Wu" <Lwu(at)mxlogic(dot)com>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: select * and save into a text file failed
Date: 2005-06-10 16:33:57
Lists: pgsql-admin

Even without saving to file, it is still killed:

Type: \copyright for distribution terms

\h for help with SQL commands

\? for help with psql commands

\q to quit

My_db=# select * from a_table;

Killed

bash-2.05b$

PG log shows:

could not send data to client: Connection reset by peer

could not send data to client: Broken pipe

unexpected EOF on client connection

Can anyone help?

Thanks,